Post a picture of a cat

The place to be when you have TEA. Discuss all kinds of test equipment.

Important: Use tags for the type of equipment your topic is about.
Forum rules
Use tags for the type of equipment your topic is about. Include the "repairs" tag, too, when appropriate. If a new tag is needed, request one in the TEAdministration forum.
Cubdriver

Post a picture of a cat

Post by Cubdriver »

What the heck - every forum needs felines…. Extra points if test gear is involved.

-Pat
mnementh

Re: Post a picture of a cat

Post by mnementh »

mnem
25 CPS

Post by 25 CPS »

I don't have any with test equipment unfortunately. I'll have to take a look later and see if I can find any but in the meantime:

It's warm, it's soft, it must be a cat bed, right?

They love their boxes. This one is special because it's from June, the last picture I took of my cat before he went to the vet's office for the last time which is the reason why despite the brave face, you can tell he isn't looking so well.
25 CPS

Post by 25 CPS »

Here we go:

Transcat and The Cat and a Mastercraft laser distance measure in the soft case and an IR thermometer. I never got any good pictures of him with test equipment beyond that because he'd stay on the floor in the workshop and wouldn't get up high enough to pose with any HP or Textronix equipment.
Specmaster

Post by Specmaster »

Here is a photo of Willow, one of my two cats, this one doesn't normally get on my bench, she is the smaller of the two and lost her tail to our old neighbour's dog when she was still a young kitten, now 12 years old, and she has great poise and superb balance without it. I even managed to get some TE gear in the photo as well.
PXL_20230914_221816210.MP.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Advance-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi-Heathkit-Duratool
Cubdriver

Post by Cubdriver »

25 CPS wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:24 pm I don't have any with test equipment unfortunately. I'll have to take a look later and see if I can find any but in the meantime:

It's warm, it's soft, it must be a cat bed, right?

They love their boxes. This one is special because it's from June, the last picture I took of my cat before he went to the vet's office for the last time which is the reason why despite the brave face, you can tell he isn't looking so well.
Sadly they always leave us too soon, no matter how long they're with us. Fortunately they live on in our memories and photos. Sorry you lost him; my condolences.

-Pat
AVGresponding

Post by AVGresponding »

nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
tautech

Post by tautech »

Siglent Distributor NZ, TE Enabler
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

mnem
AVGresponding

Post by AVGresponding »

Ideally, a few months back, I could have had a triple, if I'd taken a picture of my CAT phone taking a picture of a cat, while standing on the CAT MEWP...
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

mnem
you didn't see that.
MED6753

Post by MED6753 »

"Helping" me update my records. Yea, right! :roll: :lol:

An old gray beard with an attitude. I don't bite.....sometimes :twisted:
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

mnem
"Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and will get back to you." ~mum
Cerebus

Post by Cerebus »

A licking of his thumbs titled (Spock).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cubdriver

Post by Cubdriver »

7B15B401-21B3-49AE-A1F5-269450313367.jpeg
MED6753

Post by MED6753 »

As always he wants to help. But I need to be cautious when I have open TE with power on or we'll have fried pussy. :lol:

See how happy he is? Little does he know that on the 18th of this month he has an appointment to get de-balled. :shock: :D

An old gray beard with an attitude. I don't bite.....sometimes :twisted:
Specmaster

Post by Specmaster »

You got yourself a friend for life there for sure, just got to train him now to poke about on in any open TE.
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Advance-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi-Heathkit-Duratool
Cubdriver

Post by Cubdriver »

They definitely do love to 'help'!
:o

:roll:

He is a very handsome fellow, Mike - you've got a fine lab assistant there.

-Pat
tggzzz

Post by tggzzz »

Seen lots of cats today, some mangy.

Started off the day by walking 50 yards to the fishmarket, followed by breakfast of a freshly filleted fish (still with rigor mortis) fried in butter and freshly cooked shrimp stock.

Later will visit the dragons' home in Meereen.
Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Meereen! Naturally I would be happy to go and support you in this rash and desperate action, but I've noticed that I have to take my library books back.

Go loaded for bear. Since the talk is of cats, the howdah pistol was the last resort on tiger hunts, as the enraged tiger was clawing its way up the elephant to deliver just retribution. They fired 12 bore slugs. The logic must have been that a broken wrist was better then being mauled by a tiger. Pack one of those too. It might cost a pretty penny, but what's your life worth?

Think positively about the venture. You might come back with the makings of a handsome rug.
tggzzz

Post by tggzzz »

Zenith wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:56 pm Meereen! Naturally I would be happy to go and support you in this rash and desperate action, but I've noticed that I have to take my library books back.

Go loaded for bear. Since the talk is of cats, the howdah pistol was the last resort on tiger hunts, as the enraged tiger was clawing its way up the elephant to deliver just retribution. They fired 12 bore slugs. The logic must have been that a broken wrist was better then being mauled by a tiger. Pack one of those too. It might cost a pretty penny, but what's your life worth?

Think positively about the venture. You might come back with the makings of a handsome rug.
Too late :( Breakfast in Meereen, flu and covid jabs in the afternoon. Weather very similar.

I own a leopard skin, shot by my step grandfather in Assam. Apparently it was old and had taken to eating natives, which was regarded as an unacceptable faux-pas. It is pre-1947, so I could legally sell it.
Reddwarf3r

Post by Reddwarf3r »

An optimist would say he's warming my stool up for me, a pessimist would say he being an cheeky little besterd :lol:
20230315_085328.jpg
Last edited by Reddwarf3r on Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If at first you don't succeed..Skydiving is not the sport for you.
Cubdriver

Post by Cubdriver »

I suspect that the pessimist has the take that's closest to reality. Love the fucktopus avatar, BTW.

-Pat
Reddwarf3r

Post by Reddwarf3r »

Well pinching my stool is a change from lounging on my laptop.
Helpful little blighters aren't they.
20230528_144840.jpg
If at first you don't succeed..Skydiving is not the sport for you.
Cubdriver

Post by Cubdriver »

Reddwarf3r wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:46 am Helpful little blighters aren't they.
Eminently so!

-Pat