Post a picture of a cat

The place to be when you have TEA. Discuss all kinds of test equipment.

Important: Use tags for the type of equipment your topic is about.
Forum rules
Use tags for the type of equipment your topic is about. Include the "repairs" tag, too, when appropriate. If a new tag is needed, request one in the TEAdministration forum.
tggzzz

Re: Post a picture of a cat

Post by tggzzz »

MED6753 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:33 pm --- Since he is strictly an indoor cat ...
Poor little thing. I hope there is enough indoor "livestock" for him to chase, catch, and kill.
MED6753

Post by MED6753 »

tggzzz wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:58 am
MED6753 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:33 pm --- Since he is strictly an indoor cat ...
Poor little thing. I hope there is enough indoor "livestock" for him to chase, catch, and kill.
Other than an odd bug or two to chase down and eat that's it. We are completely rodent free here. But there are plenty of birds and squirrels outside to watch and lust after.
An old gray beard with an attitude. I don't bite.....sometimes :twisted:
MED6753

Post by MED6753 »

Cubdriver wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:59 am Crummy iPhone photo of my friend Stacey's cat Cocoa Bean - she has the most stunningly beautiful sapphire blue eyes:

Some one of these years I need to bring my DSLR over there and get some good photos of her...

-Pat
Looks exactly like the female Siamese we had when I was a kid. Thanks for the memory.
tggzzz

Post by tggzzz »

MED6753 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:26 pm
tggzzz wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:58 am
Other than an odd bug or two to chase down and eat that's it. We are completely rodent free here. But there are plenty of birds and squirrels outside to watch and lust after.
So you just tease it? Poor little thing :)
MED6753

Post by MED6753 »

Cerebus wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:09 am
MED6753 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:33 pm He was born late May - early June last year so he's now fully grown. And yes, he has put a little extra weight. Since he is strictly an indoor cat we have already taken steps to cut back on his food and try to exercise him as much as possible.
I wasn't suggesting that he's becoming a chonker, just that he's grown. A lot. He's full CRT scope size now, he just used to be small frequency counter size.
When we got him at about 6 weeks old in first week in July last year.

Now. He wouldn't sit still and kept trying to bat the camera. A typical domestic shorthair should weigh no more than 12 pounds and he's getting close to that. So his food ration is being cut back so he doesn't get porky.

Cubdriver

Post by Cubdriver »

Cubdriver

Post by Cubdriver »

The Three Amigos turned NINE today :shock: :shock: :shock:

L-R Pixel, Gilmore and Beaker

-Pat
BU508A

Post by BU508A »

An older video from the slowmo guys:
How elegant she's jumping on top of the fence! Very beautiful!
tggzzz

Post by tggzzz »

Cubdriver

Post by Cubdriver »

BU508A wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 pm An older video from the slowmo guys:
How elegant she's jumping on top of the fence! Very beautiful!
It always amazes me how perfectly in tune with themselves they are - they’ll jump juuuuust hard enough to get where they want to go, but no harder. My old cat used to hop up on the back of the kitchen chairs, and would land it perfectly every time. If you were sitting in one when he did it, you *might* feel a little jolt when he got up there, but not often. I’d usually realize when he poked his nose past me to see what I was doing.

-Pat