Not A Good Christmas

The place to be when you have TEA. Discuss all kinds of test equipment.

Important: Use tags for the type of equipment your topic is about.
Forum rules
Use tags for the type of equipment your topic is about. Include the "repairs" tag, too, when appropriate. If a new tag is needed, request one in the TEAdministration forum.
Specmaster

Re: Not A Good Christmas

Post by Specmaster »

MED6753 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:46 pm Vicky, aka Blondie, is home and she wants to thank everyone for the good wishes. She's currently sleeping which is much needed. You don't get rest in the hospital. Along with her came a laundry list of medications and several follow up appointments starting next week. One of the meds is $250 for 30 day supply with insurance, $700 without insurance. Drug companies can commit legal robbery. We'll be talking about an alternative to that med.

Hopefully later when she wakes up we can finally have our Christmas. If not then tomorrow.

Remember to keep your loved ones close because you never know when life can take an ugly turn. It's one close call that I never want to experience ever again.
That is good news, lets hope that they have got here all sorted now.

You might want to watch this when you have time, it made me glad that we have the NHS here, such as it is. It's looking like we might be following your system soon if the politicians get their way.

https://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/sicko/
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Advance-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi-Heathkit-Duratool
25 CPS

Re: Not A Good Christmas

Post by 25 CPS »

MED6753 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:46 pm Vicky, aka Blondie, is home and she wants to thank everyone for the good wishes. She's currently sleeping which is much needed. You don't get rest in the hospital. Along with her came a laundry list of medications and several follow up appointments starting next week. One of the meds is $250 for 30 day supply with insurance, $700 without insurance. Drug companies can commit legal robbery. We'll be talking about an alternative to that med.

Hopefully later when she wakes up we can finally have our Christmas. If not then tomorrow.

Remember to keep your loved ones close because you never know when life can take an ugly turn. It's one close call that I never want to experience ever again.
I'm glad everything's turned out well considering how close a call it was. It sounds like both of you need some well deserved rest and enjoy Christmas when you're both ready. It is for sure amazing how ugly life can get and how fast it can happen. I'm just glad you were able to avoid the worst from happening.